San Francisco Health Plan
San Francisco Health Plan (SFHP) is seeking a Configuration Analyst who will responsible for business application configuration including, project planning, execution, and implementation of configuration changes. You will possess the expertise to analyze application configuration to ensure it is efficient in setup and functionality. You will also ensure accurate, timely, and efficient configuration to business applications.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Perform implementation and configuration activities including prototyping, analysis, requirements gathering, system configuration/design, operational implementation and process documentation.
- Adhere to SFHP’s Change Management/Release Management Policies and Procedures, including submitting appropriate change requests timely and producing required documentation to support changes.
- Demonstrate foundational understanding of QNXT and CES functionality and configuration.
- Partner with Senior or Lead Configuration Analyst on complex changes and projects.
- Recommend and implement configuration changes to improve overall efficiency and streamline system processing.
- Work in conjunction with UAT and end-users as needed to develop and execute appropriate test plan to verify configuration changes work as intended.
- Collaborate with system end-users to recommend and develop operational processes and process improvements in conjunction with system development work.
- Document functional specifications for system solutions and enhancements to existing business systems.
- Communicate results through written documents and maintain configuration database.
- Identify opportunities for process and quality improvement.
- Support team onboarding and training efforts.
- Successfully engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst or Configuration Analyst
- Prior experience at a healthcare organization, particularly at a managed care health plan preferred
- QNXT and/or CES configuration and testing experience preferred e.g. prototyping, enhancements, unit testing and system upgrades
- Functional understanding of health care claims processing and data sets such as ICD-9/10 and CPT/HCPCs, provider contracts and benefits desired
- Medical Plans: You’ll have a choice of medical plans, including options from Kaiser and Blue Shield of California. Employee-only coverage in the HMO plans are currently available at no cost and dependent coverage is heavily subsidized by SFHP.
- Dental: You’ll have a choice of a basic dental plan or an enhanced dental plan which includes orthodontic coverage.
- Vision: Employee vision care coverage is available at no cost.
- Time Off: 23 days of Paid Time Off and 12 observed company holidays.
- Professional development: Opportunities for tuition reimbursement, professional license/membership.
Established in 1994, San Francisco Health Plan (SFHP) is an award winning, managed care health plan whose mission is to provide affordable health care coverage to the underserved low and moderate-income residents in San Francisco county. SFHP is chosen by eight out of every ten San Francisco Medi-Cal managed care enrollees and its 170,000+ members have access to a full spectrum of medical services including preventive care, specialty care, hospitalization, prescription drugs, and family planning services. SFHP was designed by and for the residents it serves, and takes great pride in its ability to accommodate a diverse population that includes young adults, seniors, and people with disabilities.
San Francisco Health Plan is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which our people processes are applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
San Francisco Health Plan is an E-Verify participating employer.
Hiring priority will be given to candidates residing in the San Francisco Bay Area and California.