Corporate Sustainability Educator (Consultant)
Skoll World Forum
We are looking for a corporate sustainability educator to join our small, dedicated team (fully remote, with a Berlin co-working space). Our LFCA Academy courses guide sustainability in companies on how to effectively drive transformative change & create impact for their organizations through immersive, practical peer-learning formats that address their specific challenges.
Your primary role would be to work with Lucy and Piotr from our Education & Content team to support the design and curation of upcoming courses, provide in-house technical expertise, and develop and deliver educational content on sustainability topics relevant to our community.
💪 Your responsibilities:
Collaborate in the co-design and refinement of all educational courses, ensuring alignment with the latest developments in the field.
Develop technically accurate and engaging presentation materials on sustainability topics such as strategy development, materiality assessment, reporting, communication, and supply chain management, among others.
Deliver compelling content through live online workshops, fostering an environment of learning and inspiration.
Keep abreast of relevant legislation, industry and market trends, best practices, and emerging issues related to sustainability.
Craft and curate captivating content for monthly newsletters, keeping our community informed and inspired.
Curate topics and identify speakers for monthly learning sessions, creating a rich and varied experience for our community.
Cultivate and manage relationships with course instructors, ensuring a collaborative and supportive environment.
💚 Your Profile
- BA, MSc, or 3rd level equivalent qualification in sustainability management or environmental science and/or at least 5 years professional experience in a senior sustainability role.
- Consulting and auditing experience is desirable.
- Commitment to sustainability based on science with an ambitious and transformative vision beyond business-as-usual.
- Detailed knowledge and demonstrated experience in the practical application of sustainability standards and frameworks in a business context such as CSRD/ESRS and GRI, Future-Fit Business Benchmark, Net Zero and SBTs, EcoVadis, ISO 14001, etc.
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability & experience in authentic, original live content creation
- Sufficient comfort with online collaboration platforms such as Zoom, Slido, Miro, etc.
- Location within 3 hours of CET.
- An attitude of pragmatic optimism
Charismatic, engaging, and conversational content delivery style
- Straight-forward honesty and lack of bravado (own what you don’t know)
- Collaborative mindset
- Generosity of spirit (sharing resources, insights, challenges & mistakes)
We particularly invite applications from women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+, people from working-class backgrounds and/or from the Global South, and members of other marginalized communities.
🙌 Why us?
Fair compensation ranging from €54,000 to €74,000, depending on experience.
27 days of paid leave.
Opportunity to make a difference by aiding thousands of companies worldwide on their path to science-based sustainability.
A close-knit team recognized as the #13 organization to escape to by Escape the City.
A supportive environment that fosters both flexibility and personal growth.
Access to leading sustainability experts and practitioners.
Remote work with a stylish co-working space in Kreuzberg, Berlin’s creative hub.
🌱 About us
LFCA is a learning community of 3,500+ sustainability practitioners. We’ll help you gain the practical knowledge and skills needed to drive lasting change in your company – guided by experts and peers.
We value diversity and inclusion and are committed to continuously improving in these areas. We welcome and encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
We also want to ensure that candidates with disabilities have the support they need during the application process. If you have a disability and require accommodations, please let us know how we can best assist you.
❗️Please apply via the attached Personio form, this is the fastest way for us to see your application and come back to you promptly.