Skoll World Forum
Catalyst 2030 is a fast-growing global movement of people and organisations committed to advancing the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGS) by 2030.
Joining forces with communities, governments, businesses and others, Catalyst 2030 members are changing systems at all levels through collective action and bold new strategies.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Website Manager with expertise in WordPress and Design capabilities. The role will also require support for a monthly newsletter: Design elements and demonstratable expertise with managing Mailchimp and other design and communications software will be required.
We are a young, fast paced, global organisation and can’t wait for you to join our dynamic team. If you’re passionate about web development, and digital marketing, and have a knack for optimizing online experiences, we’d love to hear from you.
● Manage and maintain our website built on WordPress, ensuring it remains up-to-date, secure, and visually appealing.
● Create, edit, and publish engaging and SEO-friendly content, including blog posts, pages, and multimedia elements.
● Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp, including designing templates, segmenting lists, and analyzing campaign performance.
● Implement best practices in web design, user experience (UX), and responsive design to enhance website functionality and user satisfaction.
● Troubleshoot and resolve website issues, including technical glitches, broken links, and mobile responsiveness.
● Monitor website analytics and generate regular reports to assess website performance and user behavior.
● Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies, making recommendations for website improvements.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align website content and functionality with marketing, sales, and branding strategies.
● Train and provide support to team members on website-related tasks and Mailchimp usage.
● Ensure compliance with web accessibility standards and data protection regulations.
● Experience in a related field or equivalent work experience.
● Proven experience managing websites, preferably using WordPress.
● Strong graphic design skills with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools.
● Demonstrated expertise in Mailchimp or other email marketing platforms.
● Solid understanding of SEO principles and best practices.
● Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret website and email marketing analytics.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
● Knowledge of web accessibility standards (WCAG) and data privacy regulations is a plus.
● Compensation commensurate with demonstatrable prior experience and local cost of living.
● Opportunities for professional development and growth.
● A collaborative and creative work environment.
● [Any other benefits specific to your company].
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, a portfolio explaining their qualifications and relevant experience, and a portfolio of web design work (if applicable) to email@example.com Please include “Website Manager Application” in the subject line of your email.