Global MEAL Coordinator
Skoll World Forum
Global Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Coordinator
About OneSky for all Children:
OneSky trains communities and caregivers to provide nurturing responsive care and early education so that vulnerable young children can thrive. OneSky was founded in 1998 to improve the lives of children in China’s welfare institutions. In 2011, OneSky was invited by China’s Ministry of Civil Affairs to train every child welfare worker in the country to implement our evidence-based approach. The OneSky Approach has reached every province of China and now beyond to benefit marginalized children in low-resource settings across Asia. For 25 years, always in partnership with government and local communities, OneSky has trained 75,487 caregivers to improve outcomes for 286,545 vulnerable children in mainland China, Vietnam, Mongolia and Hong Kong, SAR. You can read more about our impact here.
Reports to: Global Head of MEAL
The Global MEAL Coordinator will join the OneSky Programs Team to support monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning within OneSky’s growing programs in Hong Kong and Mongolia with the goal of increasing program effectiveness through data collection, management, reporting, and usage. This position will help coordinate a variety of activities related to impact research and data measurement by working collaboratively with OneSky Teams including Programs, Operations, and Development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Data Sciences, Social Sciences, International Development, or other relevant subject matter is preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience, preferably in data monitoring and evaluation, teaching, educational training, or administration;
- Experience in dealing with data in the context of academic or market research;
- Proven ability to work well independently;
- Experience in delivering training and technical support on the use of data applications;
- Deep understanding of survey design;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive working relationships;
- Fluency in English (Chinese – Mandarin- or Mongolian are helpful;
- Willingness and adaptability to travel
- Work closely with the Global Head of MEAL and other OneSky team members in varied areas to implement and maintain MEAL tools and processes across OneSky programs and provinces;
- Coordinate data collection, analysis, and data cleaning;
Draft reports for both internal and external stakeholders;
- Write and share meeting minutes of MEAL meetings with all relevant parties;
- Facilitate training and support on the use of data collection and data dashboard applications;
- Provide research and support in analyzing MEAL results;
Other duties as assigned.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after one year.