Under the direct supervision of the DOS Portfolio Director, the Program Associate will support program/project teams administratively and technically to provide high quality deliverables to clients by fulfilling the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance and support to programs, including liaising with stakeholders including partners, beneficiaries, and other relevant parties.
- Develop/upgrade plans and help find strategies to meet the project objectives (enhance exports, gender, and youth inclusion).
- Build strong links with beneficiaries, partners and/or other stakeholders.
- Ensure completion/execution of program activities while adhering to budget, scope, and schedule requirements.
- Provide support to program management such as troubleshooting, updating work plans.
- Contribute to the activities and events arrangements, logistics and coordination.
- Ensure the different meetings arrangements and the report to the Program Management
- Close collaboration with the M&E unit: Collect, compile, and analyze information relevant to the program.
- Provide administrative support to programs as needed by writing, reviewing, and translating reports on a quarterly basis.
- Perform tasks outside of Tunis (other Tunisian regions and/or other countries).
- Perform any other reasonable duties as assigned by the COP or his designee.
- Respect and abide by all the internal regulations of FHI platform office.
Technical & soft skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required, and Graduate degree preferred in business, management, Commerce, Marketing, or a related field.
- Must have at least 1 to 3 years of technical and/or practical experience supporting development projects or any related area. A previous collaboration with relevant public or private agencies is an asset.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English, Arabic and French.
- Positive, pro-active personality with good interpersonal and networking skills
- Experience with international programs preferred.
- Familiarity with US Government rules and regulations is highly desirable.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Our values and commitments to safeguarding: FHI 360 is committed to preventing any type of abuse, exploitation and harassment in our work environments and programs, including sexual abuse, exploitation and harassment. FHI 360 takes steps to safeguard the welfare of everyone who engages with our organization and programs and requires that all personnel, including staff members and volunteers, share this commitment and sign our code of conduct. All offers of employment will be subject to appropriate screening checks, including reference, criminal record and terrorism finance checks. FHI 360 also participates in the Inter-Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme (MDS), facilitated by the Steering Committee for Humanitarian Response. In line with the MDS, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any substantiated findings of sexual abuse, exploitation and/or harassment during the applicant’s tenure with previous employers. By applying, job applicants confirm their understanding of these recruitment procedures and consent to these screening checks.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 will never ask you for your career site username or password, and we will never request money, goods or services during the application, recruitment or employment process. If you have questions or concerns about correspondence from us, please email CareerCenterSupport@fhi360.org.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360's Career Portal.