Junior Graphic Designer
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Graphic Designer on a temporary basis. Our team is growing, and we are looking for talented designer to join our team!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Junior Graphic Designer
Design Lab 360, an in-house design studio is looking for a motivated individual who has passion for design and social change to join our Bangkok team. Working directly with the guidance of an art director, the Junior Designer will assist in the design and develop a wide range of print, presentation and web-based communication materials. Typical assignments include formatting PowerPoint presentations, style WORD documents, publications, logos, brochures, training curricula, kits, posters, and web-based communication. These products will be part of FHI 360's work in areas as health, education, civil society, environment, economic development and research.
- Develop print collateral such as newsletters, publications, brochures, covers, reports, information graphics, maps, posters, modules and manuals, curricula
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, as well as training and workshop materials
- Prepare mechanicals and print-ready files Web/Interactive Design
- Format design in WORD for proposals and PowerPoint for presentations
- Propose innovative approaches to various communications/design assignments
- Provide assistance to Senior Graphic Designer
- Manage design concept and be able to translate from concept to visual and deliver the final materials that meet the requirement from internal department or partner.
- Plan conceptualize visuals based on requirements. Develop illustrations, character design and other designs including tasteful selection of styles, colors, images, and typefaces.
- Responsible for create graphic design assets for internal corporate communication
- Manage occasional coordinating with outside vendors, printing house or partner
- Lead the design process on mock-up creation variety of offline format i.e., roll-up, backdrop for partner or internal department
- Responsible for create wide range of online materials i.e., rich banner ads, online content for social media campaigns and think through the user experience and appropriately optimize designs for different channels
- Mange quality control of print collateral/digital collateral ensure that meet standard quality and on corporate identity or brand identity.
- 0-1 year of relevant working experience. New graduates are welcome!
- Have a strong background in print design, demonstrate an impeccable sense of typography and adeptness with information design
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Must display a strong concept-driven portfolio and exhibit a solid understanding of design principles
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written in Thai and English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Our values and commitments to safeguarding: FHI 360 is committed to preventing any type of abuse, exploitation and harassment in our work environments and programs, including sexual abuse, exploitation and harassment. FHI 360 takes steps to safeguard the welfare of everyone who engages with our organization and programs and requires that all personnel, including staff members and volunteers, share this commitment and sign our code of conduct. All offers of employment will be subject to appropriate screening checks, including reference, criminal record and terrorism finance checks. FHI 360 also participates in the Inter-Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme (MDS), facilitated by the Steering Committee for Humanitarian Response. In line with the MDS, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any substantiated findings of sexual abuse, exploitation and/or harassment during the applicant’s tenure with previous employers. By applying, job applicants confirm their understanding of these recruitment procedures and consent to these screening checks.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360's Career Portal.