Senior Program Officer PPM
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Senior Program Officer -Public Private Mix (PPM) TB for the USAID TB Private Sector Activity based in Indonesia. The goal of this activity is to increase and improve the diagnosis, notification, and successful treatment of tuberculosis (TB) by leveraging and utilizing private sector platforms.
Reporting to the USAID Associate Director for TB PPM Technical Assistance, the Senior Program Officer - Public Private Mix (PPM) TB will be responsible for supporting the Provincial and District Health Offices to implement Public Private Mix (PPM) activities. These PPM activities are funded by Global Fund for the funding cycle 2021 – 2023 and will be conducted in 80 priority PPM districts
This position is open for Zone 1 which includes Aceh, Sumatera Utara, Sumatera Barat, Riau, Kepulauan Riau, Jambi, Sumatera Selatan.
- Understand PPM activities implemented by DHOs under Global Fund funding and contribute towards successful implementation.
- Collaborate with District PPM Team in the designing, planning, implementing, and monitoring of PPM activities including in the development of district-specific SOPs for PPM,
- Identify issues and challenges from the implementation and provide recommendation to DHO and other district-level implementers for overcoming those issues and challenges.
- Provide feedback from the district to national and provincial PPM Technical Team to evidence-based planning and strategy.
- Facilitate NTP support required by districts
- Assist the monitoring and evaluation of PPM activities from National TB Program.
- Contribute to the development of PPM Operational Plan
- Contribute to the TBPS annual workplan and Activity Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan, including analyzing data.
- Assist the planning and implementation of training and capacity building activities for PPM team from Provincial and District Health Offices.
- Ensure Activity implementation meets national policies, standards and guidelines.
- Monitor and provide technical support to field-level implementation to ensure activities are of high quality and account for the Activity’s strategy.
- Together with AMELP advisor, coordinates project learning activities to guide TBPS project course correction and ensure targets are met
- Provide technical support to other implementing partners/organizations
- Undertake other technical tasks that arise during project implementation
- Master degree or its international equivalent in medicine, public health, social sciences, or related areas.
- At least 10 years of experience working with TB programs, with experience working with the private sector/Public-Private Mix (PPM)
- Experience working with the Government of Indonesia’s National TB Program.
- Knowledge/experience of TB issues, policies, procedures and approaches related to program design/implementation and monitoring and evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and create and maintain effective relationships with Government personnel at the national and subnational levels.
- Ability to influence, motivate, and collaborate with diverse group of staff members.
- Strong analytical skills, insight, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa and high proficiency in English
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Our values and commitments to safeguarding: FHI 360 is committed to preventing any type of abuse, exploitation and harassment in our work environments and programs, including sexual abuse, exploitation and harassment. FHI 360 takes steps to safeguard the welfare of everyone who engages with our organization and programs and requires that all personnel, including staff members and volunteers, share this commitment and sign our code of conduct. All offers of employment will be subject to appropriate screening checks, including reference, criminal record and terrorism finance checks. FHI 360 also participates in the Inter-Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme (MDS), facilitated by the Steering Committee for Humanitarian Response. In line with the MDS, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any substantiated findings of sexual abuse, exploitation and/or harassment during the applicant’s tenure with previous employers. By applying, job applicants confirm their understanding of these recruitment procedures and consent to these screening checks.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360's Career Portal.