Care and Support Officer
Ensure that coordination of program participants related activities are well-monitored, collection of information is well-maintained and process on the evaluation of program participant’s information.
Key job responsibilities:
- Ensure anti-virus drug well provided to all program participants in Same day ART program in designated clinics and hospitals.
- Well monitored the status of transferring of those who did not receive the anti-virus drugs from the Same day ART program and currently valid in the treatment process.
- Record and analyze collected information from non-receipt anti-virus drugs participants.
- Collect and analyze information of participants from key population group received services from anonymous clinic. Deliver all information to FHI360 APRO
- Collect and analyze other information for supporting services of key population group, PreP participants, HIV infected people and Index Testing
- Coordinate with team of Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, Psychologists, Social Woker and other employees in clinic for smooth operation.
- Work on other assigned tasks from supervisor.
- Bachelor's degree in social sciences, Public Health or other related fields.
- Demonstrate good management skills, with strong attention to details.
- Good interpersonal and coordination skills. Client-oriented person.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office Program.
- Fluent in read, write, speak Thai.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Our values and commitments to safeguarding: FHI 360 is committed to preventing any type of abuse, exploitation and harassment in our work environments and programs, including sexual abuse, exploitation and harassment. FHI 360 takes steps to safeguard the welfare of everyone who engages with our organization and programs and requires that all personnel, including staff members and volunteers, share this commitment and sign our code of conduct. All offers of employment will be subject to appropriate screening checks, including reference, criminal record and terrorism finance checks. FHI 360 also participates in the Inter-Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme (MDS), facilitated by the Steering Committee for Humanitarian Response. In line with the MDS, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any substantiated findings of sexual abuse, exploitation and/or harassment during the applicant’s tenure with previous employers. By applying, job applicants confirm their understanding of these recruitment procedures and consent to these screening checks.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360's Career Portal.