Key job responsibilities:
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals and provide counseling to patient
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Control stock of medication to ensure sufficient medication supply and accurate control
- Provide drug information and to patients and staff
Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy
- 2-5 years' of experience working as a Pharmacist
- Pharmacist License holder
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good command in Thai and English
- Be able to work as part of a team with other professionals
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Our values and commitments to safeguarding: FHI 360 is committed to preventing any type of abuse, exploitation and harassment in our work environments and programs, including sexual abuse, exploitation and harassment. FHI 360 takes steps to safeguard the welfare of everyone who engages with our organization and programs and requires that all personnel, including staff members and volunteers, share this commitment and sign our code of conduct. All offers of employment will be subject to appropriate screening checks, including reference, criminal record and terrorism finance checks. FHI 360 also participates in the Inter-Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme (MDS), facilitated by the Steering Committee for Humanitarian Response. In line with the MDS, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any substantiated findings of sexual abuse, exploitation and/or harassment during the applicant’s tenure with previous employers. By applying, job applicants confirm their understanding of these recruitment procedures and consent to these screening checks.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360's Career Portal.