Director, Strategic Initiatives Office
Skoll World Forum
Health Leads is currently hiring for a Director, Strategic Initiatives Office. We’re looking for a project management leader who’s passionate about health equity and racial justice, and who can:
- provide consultation to scope, support and manage strategic initiatives and engagements that advance Health Leads’ mission, vision, and goals
- lead and facilitate interdisciplinary teams to execute complex strategic initiatives and projects. This includes developing structure, processes, timelines, and deliverables. The Director should be comfortable working with the C-Suite and key senior leaders across the organization
- understand Health Leads’ staff capacity and core capabilities to be able to pull in team members for new projects based on their alignment with the work
- communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to support their engagement in initiative and project-based work.
- serve as a utility team member to support and lead key bodies of internal and external strategic work across the organization.
The salary range for this role is 105-111,999k depending on experience. Apply via our website.